Re: [MV] anyone stopped lately

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 13:27:06 PST

In 15 years of driving various military vehicles have never been stopped and
don't know anyone personally who has. I go in and out of military posts
and do lots of parades with local police around. I carry plenty of back
issues of Military Vehicle, Supply Line etc to give the MPs/police/civilian
guards when they start asking usual questions, e.g. how much, where can I buy
a military vehicle etc. In the 16 years we were running the East Coast
Rally on Aberdeen Proving Ground, can't think of anyone who had any trouble.
 One gentleman had a flat tire in 1998 and Tony Vandersanden blew out his
radiator in 1996, the MPs and Security police offered assistance. Only
problems we ever had was guy carrying/selling practice ammo, he was asked to
pack up and leave.
Regards
Tom......