Re: [MV] Military Vehicles Magazine

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 16:59:49 PST

>Nice one, with shelter articles and all! It's good to see people doing
>something fun with the shelters, and also keeping the external
>appearance as stock as possible.

Those were taken the monday morning after the Iola WI show back in August.
If you look on page 100 you'll see me standing on the back of my deuce. The
two pictures in the center of page 101 are actually the interior of mine,
not the one above it. Nice and cozy, if it just had 4 to 6 inches more head
room. This year I am planning running water and I may install it in a newly
aquired M105 as while I can fit the mule in the back sideways, it's a bit of
trouble. There was a pic of my mule in a small article last fall sometime.

later,

je