Aberdeen MD show and convoys: I have questions

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 19:03:54 PST

I have been reading here on the list and on the NCMVPA web site about the
convoy from the north and maybe one from the south on May 8th-ish and I am
wondering what the event is that is taking place in Aberdeen where the
convoy will end. Is there a web site with info on this event? The reason I
am wondering is because I am wanting to drive my M35 and maybe a lot of
other stuff in it to the event, via convoy. I am particularly interested to
know if this is the type of show that has a swap meet. I have a bunch of
stuff too bulky for ebay that I'm sure some one would want.

Thanks as always,
Joe Trapp