Military Vehicle Magazine Back Issues For Sale

From: Robert Buettner (ww2reenactor@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 09:13:20 PST

Hello List-

I have some MVM back issues for sale. They are as
follows:
Issues 60-71
Issues 73-87
Issues 91-92
This set includes the hard to find issue 60 and 83.
David Ahl sells the set for $150, but since I do not
have Issue 72 I will throw in 91 & 92 to make up the
difference. However, I will sell the whole works for
$125 plus shipping from zip code 54911. I am making
room in the basement and trying to generate funds to
restore the WC-63 at the same time. Won't my Fiancee
be so proud of me?
All magazines are in good shape and do not have "the
mildew smell." If you have any more questions, let me
know.

Thanks,
Robert Buettner
Appleton, WI 54911

=====
Visit http://personalpages.tds.net/~shannaandrobert/
The web site for:
N.E.W. Iron Brigade (MV Club)
3rd Inf. Div., 3rd Recon. Troop Reenactors
Dodge WC-63's