Winch PTO Shaft and Military Radios for the M35A2C

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 19:47:52 PST

Hi All,

Well I spent most of the day reassembling the winch for the deuce, got
it on and went to install the PTO shaft and there is a fuel line the
comes out of the injector pump and tries to go straight through the new
shaft. Any easy suggestion on how to reroute the fuel line?

Also, I got my Ham License the other day, put civilian radios in my
Hummer and Dodge pickup and today was looking at Daisy (the deuce)
wondering what would be the coolest radio I could put in it. So the
question is what is the best radio and antenna setup for a M35A2C that
would look good in it, be fairly realistic and give me the most options
for frequencies? I couldn't think of a more optionated group to ask
such a question.

Thanks all,

Rick Roberts