slightly OT...50's era White 3000 wrecker

From: dodgew200@mchsi.com
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 12:49:53 PST

Gang

I tripped over a White 3000 series wrecker (MV content, it used to be a Navy
truck) in a wrecking yard. I have no idea what year it is (I did find a photo
of one on-line and it looks 50's-ish, I have some photos if it would help
anybody in telling me what this beast might be worth. It was the "yard
truck" 'til it broke....I know who the owner is, but haven't been able to find
him yet. I'd like a rough estimate of it's value before I make an offer...if
it's even for sale (yard owner wants "that big ugly P.O.S." gone!)

thanks in advance

Rob in Ridgecrest

--
'70 W200 Crew Cab