Good Guys and not so good?

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 08:23:34 PST

    While I'm in a typing mood, I would like to commend Dave Brubaker for
the transaction I've just completed with him involving his RT 524. As
described, as promised. He's solid. A real pleasure to deal with.
    So he gets a spot on my good guys list, in company with the likes of
Wayne Harris, RAM, George of VTCS, Ted Hintonoplis(sp), Kenny (recovery 4x4)
David Doyle, Ryan Gill, Outlaw Joe Young, Kerry Bernstein, Gene Patano,
Charlie (yes, THAT Charlie), AB Linn and others. ( Eclectic Bunch, eh?).
    Their are others, but that's for a later post...builds the suspense.
    The bad guys....is a list necessary? Yep, but not now.

    Ronzo