Re: [MV] WARNING!!!! VENDORS !! 30th Annual East Coast Rally

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 06:25:38 PST

It's discouraging not to get the spaces that one has been
using for years. I was going to reserve the spaces that I
had last year, but a glance at the vender map showed that
I'd have easier access by choosing a different area. Dedicated
shoppers will find you if they want to. There's always a map
in the HQ tent showing vender locations. I love this rally and
it would have to be a really serious problem, like no vending,
in order not to attend. I feel that it's a very good explanation of the problem that the host club has is given on their web site.
Bruce Kubu and I will be sharing spaces E-23, 24, 25,26 and F-23, 24. I plan to vend a lot of NOS M35A2 tech manuals. I know that they are not in demand due to CD-ROMS, so I'll be pricing them cheap. I'll be bringing along my usual assortment of stuff. The only thing that bothers me is no vehicular movement without a temp permit. Does this mean that I will not be able to use my Mule for shopping? I dread carrying purchases back to my site, so I certainly hope I can use the Mule.
Joe Young