RE: [MV] WARNING!!!! VENDORS !! 30th Annual East Coast Rally or T he road to h...

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 06:45:25 PST

If you are traveling north on I75, at Knoxville take I40 East towards
Ashville for 33 miles, then Exit onto I81 North toward Bristol for 57 miles,
take exit 57B to I181 North for 6 miles to the Lynn Garden Dr. exit, at the
bottom of the ramp turn left go 100 yards to the next light then turn left
on Carters Valley Rd. I am 3 miles on the left (1 mile past the river) look
for the house with a Stuart in the driveway.

As for these vendor / rally issues I have noticed there is no middle ground
on most vendors / rally organizers, they are either a total ass to deal with
or they go out of their way to help ( I prefer the latter) I got out of the
MV hobby (lifestyle is more accurate) for about fours years because it got
to be more of a cut-throat business than a enjoyable hobby. If everyone
would just take a deep breath and realize we are blessed just to be able to
own these vehicles, and the vendors are doubly blessed that they can make
their living through the hobby.

Just my 2 cents worth, smile every once in a while.

GRB