MVPA WItness Protection Program....was Re: [MV] WARNING!!!! VENDORS !! 30th Annual East Coast Rally

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 08:23:19 PST

Bruce and all:

They have a printable map at
http://www.wacbgmvt.org/ecr/Churchville%20Rally%20Site.pdf

    (I have gotten very familiar with the website over the past couple of
days ... ;-} )

Bonzo....
(My Name has been changed since I entered the MVPA Witness protection
program yesterday... They say if I am careful and behave myself over the
next couple of months, I may be allowed to sneak into the Churchville Rally)