ABERDEEN RALLY SUCKS!, VENDOR SPACES *)&*&(()$e)(@$

From: fred e (lovem37s@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 12:47:06 PST

 FUCK, FUCK, FUCK
 Uhm did I say FUCK

 DAMN, I was about to send in money for my vendor
 spaces which a flyer they mailed me says you can have
 until MARCH 15th, 2003.

 WELL I SEE ON WEBSITE THEY FUCKING SOLD THEM TO
 SOMEONE ELSE, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

 ( checked after I saw people bitching on list)

 THAT FUCKING SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

 If they decided to change the date, a simple postcard
 mailed to vendors informing them of this fact would
 have been nice (so they spend 30-50 dollars)
 Or even made post to list list to get the word out.

 WELL FUCK, NOW I'M NOT COMING SO THAT'S MORE MONEY
 LOST THAN IF YOU NOTIFIED ME YOU WANTED MONEY EARLIER
 TO HOLD SAME SPACE.

 FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

 THEY RAISED THEE PRICE OF SPACES THIS YEAR< AND THEY
 FUCK YOU BY DOING THIS.
 I ENCOURAGE OTHER VENDORS THEY FUCKED TO BOYCOTT
RALLY
 (DAMN I HOPE IT SNOWS)

 As you vendors know most buying is done dealer to
 dealer, and I spend a few THOUSAND dollars which
won't
 be there this year.

 FUEL PRICES ARE GOING TO BE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH
 ANYWAYS
 So I was figuring that's going to effect people
 coming.

 So good, now I don't have to waste loads of money
 coming.

 FUCKING RALLY ORGINIZERS SUCK !!!!

                      Fred