Re: [MV] &*&(()$e)(@$

From: fred@militaryvehicle.org
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 13:53:16 PST

Hello Mark.

Replying to your request for a
militaryvehicles.org email address....

Chuck, who regularly posts to this list, has
started a new, free
website which will include forums, questions and
data related to
military vehicles. Web address is
www.militaryvehicles.org

By becoming a member, you get one of these nifty
email boxes, with the cool address. Again for
free.

Far superior to using hotmail, msn or AOL for your
email, because Chuck doesn't give you any crap
about what you email, or zip up stuff you don't
want to zip, you can use either webmail or an
email client like outlook, outlook express or
eudora.

Once you get use to an email client, you will
never go back.

And, because you are using a private email service
like Chuck's cuts out on 99% of the spam, because
spammers don't take the time to figure out how to
get to you.

So join chuck's site as a member and you're in.
And leave some posts there on the message board.