Re: [MV] M35 Seat Covers & Re: foul mouthing

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:49:14 PST

If you only need the canvas covers, I highly recommend Judith
at New Life 802-827-6124. She's back logged, so you'll have a
wait. I purchased a full set of cushions for my deuce from
Memphi$ equipment. I was disappointed that they are upholstered
in black vinyl instead of canvas. They do not offer canvas ones. I think Craig at: http://www.cgcrit.com/ has NOS canvas
covered cushions.
As to the "person" posting foul mouthed language, the wording
is quite common in areas of the city I live near. These areas
are known as ghettos. We need to start Ghetto M-V Mailing List so we can direct offensive mail to a list that thrives on such
crap. Since Fred's screen name implies he's involved with M37's
and might be a vendor of parts for same, I am blessed that I
only have to shop for deuce and 5-ton parts. I know who the
clean M37 vendors are, such as Trader John and others. My M37's
do not need anything, Praise the Lord.
Participants of the Convoy will receive a JYI business card.
This card will have a stamping on the back. Bring the card to
me at my vending area and you will be given a JYI ball point pen.
Buy $50.+ goods from me, I'll throw in a JYI T-shirt.
Joe Young
MVPA # 12311