MV Dover, NJ show Information Reply.

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 12:16:27 PST

MVer, RAM, Paintball & others,

Thanks for helping the MTA to have a great show.

The Dover NJ Show is Sat from 8AM to 7PM. & Sunday is now 8AM to 4PM (NOT
NOON, IT WAS CHANGED).

The admission is a REQUESTED DONATION of $3 for either day. There will be
100 tables of Vendors inside with over 70 already reserved. There also
will be 45 spaces 15 ft X 15 ft available outside, of which over 20 are now
reserved.

Collectables Large & Small, from pins to tents & uniforms, Vehicle parts to
Canvas items.

The National Guard will have an M1A1 Tank on display. I was told there
was to be Jeep rides for kids. A few members have Humvees. I will ask
about rides & post it ASAP.

Read the Show Updates in the coming days.

We look forward to your attendance at the show.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA