Gama Goat Site

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 08:12:16 PST

Greetings fine listers
  I just wanted to let all that own or are interested in the Gama Goat that
Russ Blackburn has been building a comprehensive Gama Goat website and is
looking for any and all input, especially he is asking Goat owners to be
included in his Goat directory. His efforts and correspondence have really
re-energized my interest in My Goat restoration . Visit his site and let him
know what you think!
 www.gamagoat.com

 Thanks to all for all past present and future help and inspiration
 and to all OD radio ham operators CQ CQ de KD5SJE EM26 monitoring
50.125

 John Cook
 aka otter
 www.muttmotorpool.com