I say hell with Aberdeen Rally too , Vendor Spaces

From: SeacoastSurplus (SeacoastSurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 09:31:49 PST

Well they gave away my great end cap of 8 spaces that I grabbed right away
last year
(divided between a few people).
I also have a mailing saying that you can reserve by March 15th for same
spots.

I also checked with website earlier this year/end of last when it first
came out
and verified our spaces didn't change.

I've been away moving 48 CUCV's we bought, and was notified earlier this week
that my our spaces were gone.

So, I say screw them ALSO

I won't be there or my money (Or all the CUCV parts people wanted)

Who looses?, the people who wanted parts, and the charitys they would have
given
my money to (they say money goes to charitys?)

(and I agree with fred)

S.S.