Re: [MV] NO CUCV Parts at Aberdeen from us.

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 11:01:17 PST

By not showing up you are only hurting your customers not the show
organizers. Again if you feel slighted the only way to voice that is face to
face with the organizers vent on them you will feel better and maybe they
will think twice about making changes with out notification of those
affected.
They have the bats the balls and the field if you stay home they will just
go to the bench there are many willing participants who to quote a famous
Shaolin priest will bend like a willow in the wind. And in many cases CUCV
parts staying at home is not much of a threat although from past threads a
few disgruntled customers may want to take you out for a beer or two.

Dave