Re: [MV] Where to get resistor wires for M-1009

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 17:38:24 PST

Hello James and list,

My book shows just a wiring harness Assembly.
Do you mean fusible link wire? If so it is common and is color coded
just replace with same. Available at most Napa or other supply houses
and shouldn't be that expensive. If there is enough slack you can just
cut out the damaged section and splice together the ends. You could
either solder or butt splice the connection. Also one would like to
consider why the wires smoked?

Mike Hill EMT-1
Kilo Golf Six Foxtrot Juliet Indians
MVPA 25988