Re: [MV] M35 Driveline Growl

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 03:07:36 PST

My CCKW does this IF the front driveshaft is turning (not engaged).
By installing freewheeling hubs in the front it stopped.

Another possibility is mismatched reaqr tire sizes. Both Dave Doyle and
I duggest that people with deuces put a matched set of tires (diameter) on
the rear and leave them there for their life. Keep replacing the front ones
as they wear out faster. Remember, the backend is in locked 4WD ALL
the time...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce