RE: [MV] MV Gear oil

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 11:20:45 PST

Check your local Pep Boys/Napa/Western Auto.... they have pumps similar
to the ones on you pump ketchup out of at the concession stand... they
screw onto the cap of bottles/jugs, they come with a plastic tube with a
coneshaped nozzle that can be wedged into the filler hole.... you keep
the jug on the floor and just pump... IIRC they are in the 5-15 dollar
range....

Hope this helps,
Tony