(no subject)

From: Bryan (bdriggs@voicenet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 15:34:13 PST

hello list
well I was out today in my M1009. moving some snow and getting my wives
4x4 unstuck from the snow and ice. I ended getting hers out and proceeded
to get mine stuck. well I guess in the process of either getting hers and
mine from being stock. I either broke the axle shaft or blow the axle all
together. I can tell you this. I can put my head in the rear wheel well
and look down and see my rear break shoes on the driver side. the pass.
side seems to be ok from the visual look see. if I need a new rear what
should I look for and what is the gearing for the M1009. I know that it
is 10 bolt rear but I'm not sure of the gearing. as far as I know its the
original rear. thanks for all the help.
I'm gonna need it .

Bryan
M1009