Re: [MV] MV Gear oil

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 17:41:05 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: Cliff Smith

"I use an Old WATER fire extinguisher. Just fill with oil of your choice,
pump it up with air and you have a go anywhere oil filler. Use the proper
amount of air and you can either SHOOT the oil where you want it or drip it
in. I added a 3 ft length of hose to the original one and I can use it
anywhere. Try that! "

I have an old water fire extinguisher too that I have used for THINGS OTHER
THAN putting out a fire. As a word of caution, make sure it no longer
appears to be a fire extinguisher if it is filled with a fuel. Even if you
know it's not water some unsuspecting soul might grab it in a pinch and
really create a mess. I have never used one for a fire, but they make the
best water guns in the world. I almost ripped my dad's head off with mine
once. It was a pre-emptive strike. He deserved it.

Joe Trapp