Re: [MV] MV Gear oil

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 07:46:54 PST

Stu Ellis wrote:

> Northern Products has a pump and hose setup that I use fits on top of a 5
> gal pail of oil. It works great and cost I believe less then $30.

 Hello List,
     I thought I would add to this gear oil post spree since I am a gear
oil dealer. A hand pump Hudson sprayer in the little shorty style
commonly used for spraying weeds works great. Just take thge nozzle off
the end so it can be inserted into the fill hole. Give it some pumps to
build up pressure and knock yourself out filling up and topping off.
Kind of fun really because the wand is a little bent and renders filling
pretty handy.

Gear Oil at: http://www.mobynet.com/~tlane

(the trucks just love our 80w-140 parasynthetic with moly and you will
feel the difference.)