Convoy

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 12:45:50 PST

Hi Guys,

Thanks Bjorn and Bruce for the kind words but, a couple of caveats here.
First I am only doing the coordination of the convoy. Without the
participants there would obviously be no convoy. There have been many
others in the background, like Dave Doyle, who have offered their
expertise and long distance help.

Secondly, the hard work is being done by the Convoy Commanders; Column,
Serial, Communications, Safety, etc. Without them everyone would be on
their own. And, thirdly (is that a real word?) there are the sponsors
with who's support we have items that are going to help make the trip
even more fun.

And most important, we haven't left yet. Let's see what happens when
it's over. We'll fix the mistakes and make it even better for next year!

Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History