Re: [MV] M35 Heater kit mounting panels

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 17:26:17 PST

Ah gee, Bonzo III, ya never asked me for the heater mounting brackets and I
have originals for $35 a set...RAM... btw... John Tennis is a good guy and
it is great to have him helping us green truckers out... He also hauls MV
all over the East..on a big rig if you need him... good to see ya all there
today... RAM