[MV] anyone need a deuce?

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 06:14:41 PST

Wait a minute, my deuce is named Daisy!

Rick Roberts
M35A2C w/winch (yes!) Daisy
M105A2
Hummer
M101A1

From: "Smoochie" <thestealthysmoochie@cox.net>
Subject: [MV] anyone need a deuce?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:27:41 -0800

Hey guys, Ive got a really nice M35A2-C that I would like to sell. It
is
in very very nice condition. It is one of the nicer deuces ive seen
around
here. Its got 18000 miles and 940 hours on the clock and runs and
drives
like new. Had the MWO in 88 and the engine runs and looks like brand
new.
Her name is Daisy and she has a brand new coat (actualy 7) of genuine
CARC
383 green paint. New parts include but are not limited to, insulated
vinyl top, door and front glass, troop seats, convoy lights, seat
covers, gauges, all lighting, data plates, steering wheel, several
tires, brake booster thingy, mirrors, every fluid and filter has been
changed...and a bunch of TLC. I hear about everyone complaining about
how
scary their deuces are to stop....well mine brakes with confidence,
with no
problems at all. Its even got an M23 .50 cal cradle assemdly and mount
lovingly restored to as new condition mounted in the bed. Hell, I
will
even throw in my replica .50 to the lucky buyer. E-mail me for pictures
if
interested. Thanks for your time.