Re: [MV] [MV]

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 08:22:00 PST

I got a 14 bolt rear end off a 1 ton GMC pickup for $100 and put it
on the rear of my Blazer. Bolted right on. I got the rear driveline
from the truck and cut it down and put in a 205 gear drive transfer
case. I put in a Dana 60 front end too. I don't worry about breaking
anything anymore. I put 4:56 gears with lockers and 35 inch tires
and i go where ever I want to :)

Jon