WTS: WW2 "Combat" Utility Straps (for vehicles too)

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 13:24:48 PST

I have a few original WW2 tan colored Utility straps. These were used on
backpacks to hold various items, on trench knives to strap them to a
soldier's leg, and had a wide variety of other uses including strapping
items to vehicles. I picked up a few of these and I'm offering them to the
list for 6.00 each. They are about 12x3/4". They are in excellent
condition. I have a picture of one on webshots at: (it's actual size if
viewed in normal)

http://community.webshots.com/image5/5/81/95/66058195tnBmoI_ph.jpg

Thanks for looking
Jason

Shipping will be about 1.00 each or for more than one, please contact me.
g GE Energy Services
__

Jason Green
Steam / Gas Turbine Field Engineer