Can someone check upcoming swap meets for parts?

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 01:48:20 PST

Can someone going to the Northeast swap meets check for some parts for me?
If you are going and wouldn't mind checking for me, contact me off list for
my phone number.

I still need a Tan Cargo Cover for my M-1008A1 CUCV pickup. I also need a
small four cylinder gas engine for the compressor in my lub unit: Engine,
Gasoline, Military Standard, Model 4A034-11. Or if anyone knows what
diesel engine would make an acceptable replacement, I'd go for that instead
and convert the unit.

If you find decent parts, ask the seller to hold it and call me or have the
seller call me immediately, I'll make the deal with the seller. I'm in
Atlanta, GA, so East Coast or Southern sources are preferred.

Thanks,

rock1@mindspring.com

Sgt. Rock's Motor Pool

See something you need? Make me an offer, I could use some parts money.

3 M-35A2's Duce and a halfs
  (72 -A2C dropside, 72 -A2 wo/w, and 68 -A2 w/w, all licenced)
2 Hoisting units (the poor man's Duce wrecker w/3000 lb. chain hoist)
2 M-1009 CUCV Blazers (1 newly licensed driver and 1 parter, I waited over
a year for GL to send the SF-97's)
1 M-1008A1 CUCV Pickup Truck (daily driver)
1 Willys DJ-3A (CJ-2 4X4 running gear, Rancho 3.5" lift, CJ-5 11.5" brakes)
1 Willys CJ-2A basket case
1 Willys MB or M-38 flat fender body of unknown year.
3 M-1022 Dolly Sets /shelter mobilizers (2 perfect, 1 parter)
2 8' ISO connexs on M-1022's
1 M-820 Dolly set /shelter mobilizer
1 S-530 A/G Electronic equipment shelter on M-820
1 Lubrication service unit, trailer mounted (missing engine)
1 M-197A1 Stevens Semi-trailer Dolly, single axle, 6-Ton
1 PH-400-G Hunter Heater, duct type, trailer mounted (400K BTU)
Other OD and Tan stuff.