Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?-Correction-

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 10:10:44 PST

Dr. Deuce:

    I think the fact that it is well known on the list that you like to
sandblast your trucks and parts in the nude (he claims it builds character
and keeps you from removing too much metal), would cause some folks to
ignore your other 'life experience's tidbits.

    In other words, IMHO, ick-snay on the ude-nay and-say asting-blay if
ya'll want people to take you serious. ( of course it does seem to keep you
looking 'in the pink' if ya know what I mean, don't ya know, wink, wink,
nudge, nudge...).

    Bonzo III