RE: [MV] New Video

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:44:13 PST

It's by Daryl Worley.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronzo [mailto:rojoha@attbi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 3:41 PM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: Re: [MV] New Video

 Excellent Mr. Baker!

    I caught part of this song last night on a news program that said it was
being boycotted by C&W stations. I was going through the security checkpoint
at work while they were introducing the artist and had to turn down the
radio while guards made sure I was who they thought I was ( all those
yuppies driving M1010's who work 3rd shift ya know).
    Who is the artist and is it available as a single or album?
    This wars 'Proud to be an American'?

Bonzo III