Re: [MV] Devillbiss Spray gun and painting help

From: Dave Jenkins (gpw1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 14:54:56 PST

Rick,
I started spraying Dupont last year. I found that the paint makers have
setting listed for most of the common spray guns on their web sites.
You might want to see if there is a site for the Gillespie paint, or find out
who makes it and maybe they will have your gin listed. How about this Cable
Garbees site, maybe the tip size and pressure is listed there.
Dj