Re: [MV] New to M35

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 16:37:50 PST

    I heard that the GMMVC had reserved every 10 wheel wrecker and Landoll
in Vermont and NH for it's planned road march to Weare this summer.

    Question: What has 10 wheels and has gone thousands of miles without
ever stopping at a diesel pump?

    Answer: Kerry's deuce...though he has worn out 16 tires on the rears....
and the tow chains have scuffed the front axle so it looks like it has been
hard chromed. Slick, really slick Kerry. The term 'Suicide Clutch' was
custom made for Kerry's truck...if ya can get it started, just let out the
clutch and the engine commits suicide. State of Vermont requires Kerry to
have an oil spill cleanup contractor at his house every time he tries to
start his truck...and did I mention the blasting mat that has to be laid
over the hood prior to cranking?
    Kerry has changed the name of his truck from 'Big Mike' to 'Cigarette',
cause he likes to take it out for a few drags a month...