Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 17:24:03 PST

You know, Tom, I stay away from this list for months at a time, then
decide..."what the hell"...I'll try again. As a whole, there are some truly
remarkable people on this forum, and 99% of the time, it's a learning
experience. I met Mr. Joe Young here, and he has been a great friend, and a
trusted fellow in the business.

Invariably, as soon as I say something about hubs or power steering,
somebody starts, well, being unpleasant. There must be something about the
way I look that pisses people off. If a person doesn't want to talk about
hubs, fine. But why denigrate a businessman's attempt to make a buck?

Maybe those beatings I took in my early years have made me too sensitive.

Luckily, I don't have to depend upon my little MV business to be able to
afford the luxuries in life. (Soap, potatoes, toilet paper).

Thanks for your encouraging words.
Goodbye again. Maybe one of these times I'll have the balls to stay away
forever.

APB