Re: [MV] surplus parts

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:21:08 PST

FYI.

I have never seen a UPS drivers uniform up here I use UPS every day and get
deliveries every day and they do not wear uniforms or have any kind of ID.

This is the only way I can get my MV parts delivered to me as FedEx will not
deliver MV parts to me. NOW that's what I call strange or it could be the 30
cal and electric fence I have around my place that scares them away.
On an MV note what oil is the best for the tranny in my m-220?? I have been
told to try and use what was in it but I have no idea what's in it now...any
tips here would be great.

Thanks.

Mark