Humor?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 17:23:53 PST

Before I get to my half-witted humor, I NEED TRUCKS! 25 or
so, with and w/o winch. Must be deuce runners, I'll do the
minor repairs and servicing.
Well, in a few days I go to court. Big time stuff laid on me.
If you don't hear from me after the 25th, direct hacksaw blades
(imbedded in cake) and cigaretes to Joe Young, #60460, Cumberland County Jail, Broad Street, Bridgeton, NJ 08302. My
main man Anthony will keep the trucks rollin'.
I do wish this was a joke, but they confiscated thirty-three
guns from me. They refer to them as contraband. Who in the H
am I going to war with when it takes nineteen steps to load
and fire a Richmond musket? Or a Spencer carbine that you can't get ammo for? I think the 1903-A3 p.o.'ed them...
End of rant. As a cowboy told me the other day, time to pee
on the fire and hit the sack.
See ya,
Joe Young