Re: [MV]Humor?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 05:49:11 PST

Joe Trapp,
Oh, the cops were very polite and professional, I can't complain about that. Besides six hours shackled to a steel
bench, I think sitting in the back of a squad car not made for back seat passengers (I'm 6'-5")was kinda tough. Cuffed and
sitting sideways. Justa watching flashlight beams going from room to room made me a little nervous. Nothing to hide, but I
have hundreds and hundreds of collectibles and wouldn't miss
something till I looked for it. I did look them straight in their eyes and said "You be damn careful about this illegal search." No doors or drawers were opened. They only took what was in view, my entire gun collection in two large gun cabinets.
Of course, there was the time a male trooper body searched my
old lady. Feeling her boobs and went under her skirt. His bud was standing there holding his "billy club", so I knew to hold still. Cops don't like long haired bikers, for sure.
Well, the chordiazepoxide ain't helpin' much. Was up almost
all night. Valium, that's the deal, but shocky doc won't give
me a Rx for them :(
Joe "It's jungle out there" Young