Coolest Engine upgrade for M35A2C Non-turbo

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 06:49:35 PST

Hi All,

Okay yesterday I picked up an M149A2 water tank trailer and along with a
fairly light, but high wind resistance load of pallet containers, Daisy
fought hard to make it up Valley Center Grade 3.5 miles 800 foot
elevation change at 12-15 mph. And the water trailer was empty. No
question about making it, but when a bicyclist passes you going up hill,
well...

Anyway what is the coolest engine upgrade without serious modifications
to the truck, meaning, I don't want to change transfer case, tranny...,
etc.

Just interested at this stage.

Rick Roberts