MV's For sale,

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 07:01:22 PST

A friend of mine is selling off a large part of his collection. He is just
downsizing due to a few reasons. All vehicles are located in Sparks Ga.

M3 Half-track, needs resto, lots of spare parts, rebuilt engine, complete
original armor. Currently disassembled.
          $8500

M43 Dodge Ambulance 1952 ( I believe) Excellent unrestored condition, 98%
complete and original.
          $4500

M8 75mm Pack Howitzer Carriage. No cannon, just the carriage. Excellent
condition
          $4500

NOS M274 2 Cylinder Engine, Sealed in nitrogen crate packed crate
          $1000

   If you are interested you can view some pictures at my site

http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/r/greenrk/Webpage/Main%20Page.html

The owner can be reached at 229-549-8692

Thanks
Jason

g GE Energy Services
__