Re: [MV] Don't get we wrong - life stinks

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 08:34:39 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <MVTrucker@aol.com>

> List, I am a law abiding citizen.

I hope I didn't come across as implying otherwise. I suspect most people on
this list are. Nor do I want to imply life here in rural SC is always
great. We now live in a world of dis-honest people and this is steadily
removing trust of one another. You can't trust cops, you can't trust
politicians and can't trust clergy. Anyone can become a victim in a just a
few minuets. It's just more common in certain parts of the country. One
thing is for sure, you can't live life worrying about it. If your life is
headed down crap alley, you should at least enjoy the ride. While I have
not yet met Mr. Young, it sounds like he has. Best of luck (although we all
know luck don't help) and if you get tired of snow; the cost of living,
homes and mosquitoes is low down here.

Joe Trapp