bouncing email

From: Michael Breedlove, D.O. (gundocmike@okplus.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 15:04:07 PST

Howdy list,
Is anyone else having their e-mail from the Mil-Veh list bounced, and then
you get a email from the administrator saying "WARNING" your email is
bounced. What exactly does this mean and how can I fix it? I have ran a
complete diagnostic and viral scan and all was normal. Any ideas?
MV content: it got hot here in Oklahoma so I cut the door windows out and
replaced them with a 4 mil thick clear plastic (bought at Wally World), but
I attached it to the door with Velcro. Now I can just pull the window off,
and presto instant air conditioning. It is not a water tight seal but I
would rather be wet and cool than melting in my M151A2.
Thanks, Mike