Help with a Deuce.......Continued

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 16:51:25 PST

Lists and Folks;

(SoCal Groups)

Well as my luck has it, I have failed once again at gaining one of these marvelous pieces of Military Gear.  So...........I had this check ($4,000) that I deposited on the 5th and its still (after 2 hrs in the back this morning, trying to transfer funds to my Visa) on hold!!!  I contacted my "financial advisor" on these trucks and he struck out at this opportunity for the second time.  Some fine trucks you all have bought from under my nose AGAIN!  I was willing and ready to pay OVER $2,000 for these, they looked awsome, would bet $$ that I was driving it home, and for once had cash in hand- so I thought.  With my bank bungles and my short timing a no go once again.

I would like to thank all of you for your replies, I will keep them for NEXT TIME (and there will be one) and give you all my intentions again.  I am hoping to make it to the Riverside Show at the end of the month (with my money, when it clears).

Thanks again all  (deleting about 10 minutes of explitives..............................................)

Cliff Smith

'70 Tan USMC M151A2 and almost a M35A2