bucket truck

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 17:59:50 PST

I need to buy a 1-ton (or larger) size truck with 24-foot to 28-foot aerial
bucket. Is there a CUCV-type military version? I have never seen one
advertised, but I'm sure that the military must use something to install and
maintain communications outside plant. Considering the savings that a former
govt
truck would provide, that's the way I'd like to go. Anybody have any ideas?
A HMMMV with the bucket feature, which I have seen, would be too expensive.