Re: [MV] Sears

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 21:31:24 PST

I purchase my tools at Cowtown, a local farmers and flea market. Amazing the deals I get. Snap-on, S-K and even some
Sears junk. Who needs a lifetime warranty when I buy a $25.
tool for $2.00? Like new 1/2" air impact, complete with a full
set of sockets (Ingersol-Rand) for $50.00. Snap-on dude flies
me the finger when he goes by :) Cripes, I'm using tools from
my dad's garage that he was operating in the forties. I didn't
become wealthy spending money foolishly. I did become poor
through too many divorces. If a babe can't handle me, I pay
'em off and start over :)
Joe "can't learn a lesson" Young