Help with a Deuce....part 3

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 22:48:18 PST

Okay listers;

My cat is out of the bag, I didnt get the Deuce I was lusting after (I can do that since my wife left me!), so........Who is the lucky sole who won #8620 from Barstow.  M35A2 W/W hard top?

If you know him/her, can get a lead to them, tell em I will make an offer they SHOULDNT refuse!

All leads will be followed, all case files confidential, and let my games begin!!!!!!!

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2 (and looking for THE deuce)