Re: [MV] GM is making CUCV dash pads again! Out of Platinum?

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 05:13:06 PST

BURGUNDY SPRAY PAINT FOR THE DASHPAD. When a new dash is ordered from
Chevrolet it comes gray in color. To paint it
and make it look perfect, your local automotive paint suppliers should have
this on their "generic" rack. It is a regular size 13 oz. vinyl & plastic
spray manufactured by SEM products of Charlotte, NC. The color is Burgundy
and the stock number is 15063. The contents of the can is little more than
enough to do the entire dash and is a perfect match!

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        'Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790 MVMVC