Re: [MV] antenna for a m35a2

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 09:24:52 PST

Depending upon what you are doing and the frequency/use for the antenna:

On my CCKW, I have the WW2 spring insulator with a Radio Shack
fiberglass 4' CB truckers mirror antenna painted OD. We all have CB
radios in our club to stay in contact with each other in convoys. I had
the original WW2 antenna and kept breaking pieces off as it was too high
above the canvas bed. I use basically the same set up on my M151A2 and
it keeps it just at the top of the roof. Great for 4wheeling.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce