Re: [MV] WTB: field improvisation manual M35A2

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 14:03:26 PST

The manual that you are referring to is probably TM 9-2320-356-BD
"Battlefield Damage Assessment and Repair".
I have one copy, but don't want to part with it if you have any further
questions. With the TM# your search may be a little easier.
Regards,
Bjorn
1968 M49A2C w/HIAB knuckleboom crane (w/o 1200 gal fuel tank)