Re: [MV] Sears

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 17:50:13 PST

I too have broke several sockets by hand removing spark plugs from flat head
Dodge engines after soaking in kroil for a day or two it is a little
unnerving when you lean in to them and hear that crack noise you step back
and swing your arm around to check for snapped bones then look at the socket
and sure enough a crack in the point from top to bottom.
No where does it say on the packaging that a very healthy 6 foot 260 pound
man should not use this tool and it will void the guarantee if so.

Dave