Re: [MV] The French

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 06:32:54 PST

I am an Election Judge in Texas. We use the same machines and punch
cards as Fla.

I can tell you, THERE IS NO WAY that what happened in Fla. can happen
without voter fraud.

I have personally tried to make a hanging chad or a dimpled chad and it
just does not happen.

The only way that you can make it happen is to take a stack of ballots,
lay them on a table, and punch a bunch of them at one time.

I have challenged a lot of people, that did not believe, using sample
ballots, and NOT ONE has ever made a hanging or dimpled chad.

Royce